This crossword was created by Dr john with EclipseCrossword by Green Eclipse Software — www.eclipsecrossword.com
1. Used to plate iron to make it look a bit like silver
3. Inert gas, seen in advertising lights
5. Lightest element of them all
8. Swims in a bowl, named after an element
10. People go camping in one of these
11. Element found in rocks and sand
14. Reactive metal used to make cheap batteries
15. A liquid. But it's a metal
17. Shiny metal used to coat other metals to make them look nice.
19. A metal that burns very very brightly
22. The most reactive element of them all
23. The gaseous element present in common salt
25. Has 6 protons and 6 neutrons in its nucleus
26. Named after a planet, or a large dog in Walt Disney cartoons
2. Where Superman comes from
4. Breath deeply, without this you'd have a problem.
6. Present in air, the main component in fact
7. Light metal used to make cans
9. It's chemical symbol is short for Argentina
12. A brownish coloured metal, conducts electricity very well.
13. A heavy metal, used in some rechargable batteries. A bit toxic.
16. Present in a rather smelly gas
18. Very reactive metal, found in common salt
20. An expensive metal, soft and a very good conductor or electricity
21. A very light gas, but it doesn't react with anything
24. Common metal, used to build things with